Monday, May 19, 2008

AIDS Walk 2008 - THANK YOU


Hi all:

Not only did I complete the AIDS Walk yesterday, but I did it in about 1 hour and 40 minutes (yes, I realize it's not a race, but this is my version of a marathon) AND.... I RAISED $1,005! Thanks to all of you for helping me reach and exceed my fundraising goal!

And, if you haven't heard:
New York, NY, May 18, 2008--The 23rd Annual AIDS Walk New York, on Sunday May 18, was the largest and most successful AIDS Walk ever held, setting a fundraising record even in the face of a troubled economy. Organizers announced that 45,000 walkers helped to raise a record total of $7,058,497. Since its inception in 1986, AIDS Walk New York has now raised more than $100 million for Gay Men's Health Crisis and dozens of tri-state area HIV/AIDS organizations.

No comments: