Thursday, November 22, 2007

A non-shopping Thanksgiving message

I got this today from my friend, and thought it was a very personal, heart-felt (and slightly humorous) wish that I wanted to share with my blogeees:

Yesterday my son asked me what I was thankful for...and I said the usual: family, and that we are all healthy, that we have a roof over our heads and that we don't go hungry...then I said my friends..and he asked why..I told him that they are a very important part of your life and that you need to be thankful for them...they are there to lift you up and make you laugh and to accept you for who you are, not what you have...so with that I realized that I probably don't say it often enough and that I really am thankful for each and everyone one of you...I am thankful that we have the kind of friendships that don't require any work...and that it's known that at anytime I can call anyone of you just to vent, or laugh, or cry or just to simply tell you something stupid that I did that day. So in the spirit of Thanksgiving...this is my official THANK YOU...for being the kind of friends that a person is truly lucky to have in their lives...I love you all....and yes I am PMSing a little bit : ) Hope you have a great holiday!

No comments: