Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oscars Fashion: Regular, Unfamous Women





Amidst the celebs were hundreds of regular people, all traipsing down the red carpet. Here are three examples of such private citizens, donning their Sunday best...or worst?

On top you will note the lady with the oven mitts for sleeves. Or perhaps she's a modern-day Alice in Wonderland. Actually, she looked quite nice, it was just those sleeves that I couldn't turn away from, like a car accident.

I'm not sure who the girl in the next two photos was, she was obviously there working for someone, but I noticed that she looked better than all the other laypeople on the carpet. I really liked her dress, twas my kind of get-up. I wonder who she was wearing.

Then, for the grand finale, the final three photos of the lady with the dress of unknown description. Like an 80's collage umbrella...and that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: