Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Glitter Me, Shimmer Me...I am a SHINY MAMA

In high school, I used to buy this awesome glittery...sparkley eyeshadow at the back of one of those old school pharmacies (that hadn't changed in 25 years) near where I grew up.  It was made by "Stagelight." (and surprisingly it still exists, but I digress...)

Since I can't seem to tear my heart out of the 80s, I still long for this type of makeup, but with a modern twist.

In steps Shiny Mama.

Brought to you (and me) by make-up artist and creator Yana Chupenko, Shiny Mama has improved upon the make up of yore, regardless of your age and style.  One of the key improvements is the packaging - instead of a pot of loose powder that will doubtless eventually spill all over your sink or makeup bag, Shiny Mama provides you with glitter in a little "shaker" with its own applicator built in.  And what about the pink champagne glitter that comes with the little "spoon" (ahem) charm?  Too cute!

But the best part of it all is how much fun it is to wear - there are countless ways to use the glitter and the sparkling pencil - on your eyes, lips, nails, hair, body...wherever!  Oh and it's totally affordable too - what a great gift idea!

xoxox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS is a FANTASTIC PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!