Monday, September 13, 2010

I am digging my BDG jeans from Urban Outfitters

And will explain why soon.  One reason: The extra dark blue color.

OK, I'm back. And Yeah, yes - I meant BDG Jeans! 
As a not-as-young-as-I used-to-be broad, finding good jeans is key.  And I found them by accident in a store I almost never go into - Urban Outfitters!  I like them because:

They fit
They are comfy
They cost $60-something
and...
I can get away with wearing them, possibly even making me "seem" younger than I am!

I wore them when I was "on tour" with my rock star friend in Seattle, and much younger, cooler chicks pointed out to me that we were all wearing the same jeans.  And in a good way.  Maybe I can pull this off a few more years after all.

So run there or check online - I suspect it will be worth the trip...

No comments: