Sunday, August 26, 2007

Les Nanas: The Parisian Invasion




This weekend was one of those times that I wished I had some kind of wedding-banquet-charity ball to attend because I found a killer dress that should be on the cover of French Vogue, if not on my body. However, lucky for you gals it's still available at Les Nanas de Gramercy. I found out that there are only four "Balerine" by Nana Baila available - one in each size (1, 2, 3, 4) for about $325+. This slate-coloured dress is made from a polyester/viscose blend and features intricate leather trim. It must be seen and tried on to be thoroughly respected as the work of art that it is.

I was also taken by the red uber-stylish sweater jacket from Maillili you see pictured here, as well as the turquoise-iridescent jacket styled for whomever is up to the task of wearing and pairing them with the right skirt/dress/pants, because that's the kind of respect these pieces demand!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think those pices are nice and would look great on you. I would love to take you out to a...

Anonymous said...

Thank you Guerilla Shopper. I've been following your blog and Fashion News. However, I am surprised that you haven't had anything for the male species. I am trying to change my looks to be more attractive and look more slick and shick. Where can I go? What can I do? What do you suggest great Guerilla Shopper?
~From a loyal follower...

Guerilla Shopper said...

Hey man (I assume you're a man), I have been writing about boys clothes - or at least I've been posting articles about them. Granted, I haven't been doing much of my own research in that area, perhaps I shall endeavor to do more in an effort to help "the male species" evolve to that of the female species :)