Friday, July 24, 2009

Avon: I Found Two Good Things

I was invited to a summer/fall showing of Avon products. OK, totally not my style or scene, but everyone was very nice and they gave me free stuff, so I will refrain from my usual sarcastic and cutting remarks, and just focus on the good stuff:

Good Item #1: The Slimwear Pencil Skirt, $29.99
Available for Fall, this skirt has a Spanx-like system built right in. It's groovy and I liked it. I might even buy it.

Good Item #2: Pleats Are Neat Satin Flats (available in black and purple), $16.99
These shoes will be available for winter. I love flats. I have at least 4 pairs of black ones already. I may have to buy the purple ones.

Bottom line, these items are fun and cheap. They kind of reminded me of the best fashions one might come across at Target; and this is a good thing, for you feel like you have conquered the fashion world and capitalist society in one fell swoop.
To buy any of these fabulous fashion finds, you can locate an Avon e-representative near you by visiting Avon.com.

No comments: