Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Skin Care: Olay Regenerist

Some serious skin care advice from a GSNYC confidant:

I started using the Olay Regenerist line a month or two ago and I have noticed a difference. I had heard so many good things about it from various friends that I decided to try it. I was skeptical at first, as I've tried so many different beauty products over the years (from drugstore stuff to La Mer) and never really noticed much difference between them.

There are a lot of products in the Olay Regenerist line. The ones I use are as follows:
1) Thermal Mini-Peel (daily in the shower)
2) Daily Face Serum and Eye Serum (daily, in a.m.)
3) Deep Hydrating Mousse Cleanser (daily at night to wash face)
4) Night Recovery Cream (daily overnight)
5) Microdermabraision and Peel Kit (used this once when I first started on the Regenerist stuff)

By the way, I just googled reviews on this line, and apparently Consumer Reports voted it the best wrinkle cream in a study done in 2006. (see link below). It beat out lots of the expensive stuff like La Prarie, etc.

http://thebeautybrains.com/2007/05/17/should-you-believe-it-if-consumer-reports-says-expensive-wrinkle-creams-are-not-better/

PS. No, Olay isn't paying me for this endorsement!

No comments: