Monday, August 09, 2010

DSW: Doesn't Suck alWays

At first, I loved DSW.  But like all good things, that came to an end.  The quality of brands and styles plummeted swiftly; the service questionable.  But this is what happens when a discount outlet grows - there's no way to maintain such high and interesting levels of product and personnel.

HOWEVER!

I stopped in the Union Square outlet the other sweating hot day and managed to save $230, merely by spending $80 on this pair of kickin' boots from Biviel.  They came in both black and brown patent leather - I chose the brown since I have about 12 pairs of black boots.  And they simply screamed "FALL WEATHER" to me, something I am very much looking forward to right now. 

So between the sale price and my coupon, I scored large, and felt like it was 2006 all over again.

No comments: