Tuesday, February 20, 2007

No Really, February is Not Good

I know I keep saying this, but I continue hoping that I will be proved wrong.

This is just the worst shopping month ever.

I ventured out last night after work, seeking the pants of my dreams at Lord & Taylor and Banana Republic and came up completely empty handed. The pants I stumbled upon, were in a word: gross. Then, this morning I found myself outside of my favorite Filene's Basement on the Upper West Side, and again, nada. I tried on one pair of brown Laundry pants that seemed like they might be acceptable at $50...but they were too big. Damn.

Can someone point me in a better direction? Yes, this is me, Guerilla Shopper, asking for your help. I am man enough...Let's celebrate our love of pants together.

Love, GSNYC

No comments: