Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Berne Mev Shoes???

I was in the grocery store the other day (the name of which I will not mention because I refuse to provide them with ANY free publicity) and some woman came calling after me, "MISS! MISS!!!" I stopped in my tracks figuring it was my long-lost billionaire aunt who had hunted me down so as to leave me all of her money. But alas, it was just an older woman who had spied my Berne Mev shoes and loved them so much that she HAD TO KNOW where I got them. To her disappointment, I got them in a shoe store in Westwood, NJ in about 1994! I never wear them. They are like these funny old elastic loafers that I was wearing so that I could walk to and from work without killing myself. I took a quick look and this brand - that I only know because I still have the shoe box - doesn't even have its own Web site! Anyone have a clue about this footwear brand?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the comfort and style of some orange casual Berne Mev (also on the web as Bernie Mev).

Check out this link for more info...
http://www.whatapair.com/BernieMevInfo.aspx