Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Diane von Furstenberg Sample Sale: Pause

As many of you may know, the Diane von Furstenberg sample sale starts today and runs through June 7 at 260 Fifth Ave., near 29th Street. And since this was announced in Urban Eye today, you can rest assured that every woman in town will be there. Except me. Why? OK, well two main reasons:

1. I work for a living. I can't really get there, and don't have the urge to fight tooth and nail right now.

2. If you haven't noticed I haven't been buying much in the way of clothing recently. I've bought jewelry, shoes, furniture...but actual clothing? Not so much. Oh and FOOD, I've been buying lots of that. Which has really assisted me in filling out quite nicely just in time for the summer season. So I'm trying to snap back into some reasonable level of shape furst. If you are in the same situation, with cravings along the lines of Haagen-Dasz Caramel Cone - perhaps the greatest ice cream of all time- read this as a bit of a jumpstarter: http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/outsmart-your-cravings?ecd=wnl_wlw_053108

No comments: