Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Stock and other fashion tidbits

Stock - This store seems more than worth checking out. On E. 13th St., Urban Daddy describes it as something of an ultimate Vintage store.

Also, I pour out a little bit of champagne onto the marble floor for Yves Saint Laurent. I actually did a report in 7th grade claiming I would be a fashion designer, using YSL as my inspiration. Ha! Well that didn't happen, but at least I get the opportunity to write about him.

I still have not seen the Sex and the City movie, but plan to on Friday. I have heard terrible reviews and then great reviews. I think it depends on your point of view - kind of like Las Vegas. I do have to say I'm not a huge fan of the throngs of "Carries" marching intently to the theatre, however.

And by the way, did you know that Chris Noth (Mr. Big) owns the Cutting Room on W. 24th St?

No comments: