Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Lists from Guerilla Mom & Dad

I have not yet purchased a single Xmas present. But the orders from Mother and Father Guerilla are in. See what a demanding life I lead?:

MOM
I'm thinking I could use some black leather dress gloves - the ones lined in silk not cashmere. I have the other kind but they look somewhat bulky for really dress occasions or in warmer weather. Size 7 1/2.

I might like medium blue denim jeans, no adornments, hip hugger style ok (maybe the best fit) can be straight leg and boot cut (whatever that means). Now I'm on a roll. If you have some castoffs that would fit the bill, I'd be most happy with that too.

DAD
Belt – Brown and/or black. Woven leather. Size 36. Could be expensive but price is no object.

After shave lotion or balm (not cologne). Some new expensive designer kind. Not flowery smelling.

That’s all I can think of and have room for.

No comments: