Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Daffy's: Baby Gift

OK, so I realized that I can't really talk about what Christmas presents I am buying or the places I am buying them in, or else those who I am buying for will know what they are getting (assuming that they read my blog on the regular)! But what I will talk about, because I'm pretty sure that they don't read this blog and their newborn baby certainly does not (yet), is the fantastically cute and well-priced gift I bought in anticipation of everyone's favorite party: THE BRISS...

I should probably buy the kid a plane ticket so that he can get out of Dodge, but instead I bought him a wee winter coat (that resembles the one pictured above) by miniman at Daffy's on Madison Ave. And I had a 10% off coupon! Rejoice!

1 comment:

Online baby products said...

Great site..so much to see and I like the way you do your advertising..well done!