Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Martha Stewart is in My Bathroom






























Now that I have moved back into my rent stabilized palace, I needed someone special to take care of my most damaged room: The Bathroom. So I called my friend Martha and she selflessly directed me to her Martha Stewart Everyday from Kmart line. Yes, I made fun of anyone who shopped at Kmart when I was a kid too, but discount and retail has come along way from the old days.
For Christmas, madre guerilla bought me Martha's shower curtain, liner, assorted towels and washcloths, matching wastebasket and bathroom rugs. This stuff is really quite nice and good quality too.
As you can see from the comparison photos above - those that are reminiscent of London WWII and those that Martha has most recently touched - I am well on my way to achieving bathroom zen.

No comments: