Friday, August 08, 2008

Buy 2 Boots Products Get 1 Free on CVS.com


I'm posting this because it's a sale, but also because I am getting a kick out of the fact that CVS is PR-ing me. I wonder who besides my mother and PR people read my blog anyway...

Buy 2 Boots Products Get 1 Free on CVS.com

WHAT: CVS.com is running a “buy two get one free” promotion for all Boots skincare and cosmetics on its website. The promotion can be used for an unlimited amount of Boots products, so for every two Boots products purchased, customers will receive one free.

Additional benefits: spend $50 on CVS.com and receive free shipping.

WHEN: August 2 – 15, 2008

WHERE: CVS.com nationwide

WHY: Boots is Britain’s number one cosmetic and beauty brand with affordable products available in the US at CVS.com.

No comments: