Sunday, August 24, 2008

I Went Back to Anna







I was going out last night and couldn't figure out what to wear, so with my trusty cell phone rebate at the ready, I traversed the cityscape until I landed at my new favorite downtown shopping destination: Anna, where I met Kathy Kemp herself (a.k.a. Anna) and spent a couple of hours trying on this, that and the other. I ended up with the pictured dress, which is the same as the navy blue dress I purchased a couple of weeks ago. When you find something that works, go with it! I also got the "kimono" shirt, which was a 50%-off sale bin SCORE as well as the earrings you see above. Now, if anything is going to encourage me to beat my ice cream addiction, this store may be it - I can't bear to envision a world in which I can't fit into at least some of her clothing!

New fall items are anticipated in two weeks.

No comments: