Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lord & Taylor Shoe Sale Success Story

OK, I suck because I didn't tell you in time. The big shoe sale just ended today at Lord & Taylor, where if you bought one pair you got 20% off, two-to-three pairs, 25% off and four pairs, 30% off! I tried - hard - to buy four pairs, but before I got locked inside for the night I had to make a final purchasing decision. So while you can no longer benefit from the sale, I suggest going and checking out the newly revamped shoe department, which has some great stuff from Jil Sander, Coach, Donald J. Pliner, Frye and other fancy European brands that I can't yet pronounce correctly.

P.S. These Donald J. boots are freaking excellent. The other shoes you see pictured here are of the new high heeled-shoe shoes that all the kids are wearing. Think a modern day Little House on the Prairie. In this case Via Spiga and Tahari hooked me up.

I was also fortunate enough to have gotten an L&T gift card from my day job to put toward my purchase. So while I wouldn't describe my score as inexpensive, I feel somehow triumphant.

Vive le SHOE!

No comments: