- Currently, they are only available at Breeze in Brooklyn (I think we're talking Avenue U, like heading toward Coney Island).
- They cost between $300-400 each.
- They come in sizes XS-L. Except it was explained that a Large is approximately size 6 or 8. Not exactly "large" in most parts of the ol' US of A.
- They are truly unique and come in a wide range of styles.
- They come in beautiful colors and no unflattering prints. They do, however, create interesting patterns by overlapping contrasting colors in their designs.
- A few suits can be worn in more than one way - like getting 2 or more suits for the price of one.
- They are pretty "girly," but in a sophisticated way. Some of them are adorned with jewels and come with earrings to match! But again, nice, not trashy.
I suspect that they will soon expand their retail reach beyond Avenue U. I can't imagine that there wouldn't be some strong interest in this line.
I picked the photos above based on styles that I would consider to be more wearable for most women. Granted, you still have to be pretty g.d. hot, but you might be able to pull them off even with a few extra ounces sitting on your bones.