Sunday, March 04, 2007

Eyelashes Galore: Shu Uemura

My eyelashes leave something to be desired. They are slight and unimpressive. Alas, aside from affixing "falsies," which aren't exactly appropriate for office and daytime wear, I found most drug store eyelash curlers inadequate. And then I heard about the Rolls Royce of all eyelash curlers brought to the public by Shu Uemura. Although it looks like a run-of-the-mill curler, it is not. In fact, it is so effective that I recommend using it with a light touch. I don't know what is different about it, but trust me when I tell you that it is worth buying.

And in other shopping news, I continue to persevere to find pants and other fun items of apparel on sale. Yesterday I visited one of my favorites that I've written about before: pa (personal affairs). They are having a significant sale on most all items in the store. And I tried on almost all of it. Most of the pants didn't fit me correctly, and the pair that did (really well, might I add), were navy blue. Meaning I didn't buy them because I had just purchased similar ones from Theory (that I blogged about a couple of weeks ago).
Well, I shall keep on trucking. Truck truck truck.

No comments: