Monday, March 05, 2007

New Daffy's on E. 18th St.

Earlier in the week I received an email that Daffy's was opening a new store on E. 18th St. near Fifth Avenue - right next to where the old crappy Daffy's was (it's now an H&M).

This new Daffy's is much more "concise," yet perhaps too much so - there were no clothes that were even in the ballpark for me. However, there was a cute little housewares section where I picked up the serving items pictured here, as well as a stainless steel tea kettle all for about $123.00. I may become a grown up yet!

I also stopped in my favorite store - Club Monaco - nearby, where I picked up a brown cashmere sweater for $29 (orignally $149)! They had lots of great new merchandise, but I was in serious sale mode and didn't even try on a non-on-sale item.

No comments: