Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Equinox Spa

I went to the Equinox Spa this past Sunday to use the gift card I had received from family friends. I am not a consistent spa-goer, but I have been to a few including Soho Sanctuary, Bliss and Mario Badescu. I tend to get facials, mainly, with the occasional relaxing bikini wax.

I was excited to check out what Equinox had to offer - they offer 10% off on all services to members, which I am. So I signed up for a short facial with a collagen eye treatment and a spa manicure/pedicure. When all was said and done it cost $207 (with tip). I guess I'm not cut out for this type of thing because that seemed pretty steep to me for what was fine, basic service. The people were nice, the services fine, but nothing really to remember. I would recommend the other spas I mentioned, with the Soho Sanctuary on top of that list.

No comments: