Thursday, February 21, 2008

Domain Home: You Heard it Here First




Last month I told you that Domain was filing for bankruptcy/going out of business and that you should watch for a major sale. The details aren't entirely clear yet, but HERE YOU GO. 40% off Going Out of Business Sale!
It's a little bit difficult to tell if this sale is happening in NYC or just in the Norwood, Mass. outpost. I shall check the Broadway store and report back in the near future.
But meanwhile, look at me, breaking news and stuff!
p.s. They still owe me my delivery rebate from last month, I guess now I really shan't hold my breath...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are sale/going out of business signs in the Broadway store too, I walked by there last night.

Anonymous said...

I live near the Paramus, NJ store and the sale is 40-80%. Keep me posted on the going out of business stuff...I went into Levitz and left $30 happier with a full sized leather headboard and a king platform bed.

Anonymous said...

Heads up...Princeton Ski Shops are also going out of business.
Ninabrown1969