Saturday, April 26, 2008

LeSportcac Sale This Week (April 24)

I don't know if you were like me, but back in the early 80s LeSportsac was IT. For all of you who follow this blog, you know I have an adversarial relationship with the almighty PURSE, but there was nothing quite like the turquoise SportSac I had back in 6th/7th grade. So! This leads me to news about a sale going on now at LeSportsac(s). I may have to check it out, for nostalgia's sake, if nothing else...

One-week sale at all LeSportsac boutiques and lesportsac.com, starting Thursday April 24th, 2008: LeSportsac Madison Avenue, 1065 Madison Avenue; LeSportsac SoHo, 176 Spring Street ; LeSportsac Beverly Center, 8500 Beverly Blvd., #750, Los Angeles

Spend $100 and receive 20% off your purchase
Spend $300 and receive 30% off your purchase

(Sale subject to product availability and applies to all merchandise. Promotion can not be combined with another promotion or discount. Maximum discount is 30%. )

No comments: