Saturday, December 02, 2006

Curry in a Hurry - Did you Run From Me?

OK, so call me a slave to ethnic fast food, but I love Curry in a Hurry on Lexington. You can get your Chicken Tikka combo meal with rice, bread, vegetable, salad and 3 sauces for less than $10 and it is a ton o' food. So I while happily bounding off the subway after work one night this week I noticed that "The Hurry" seemed quite dark...And then, THE HORROR -- "closed for renovations."

To me, this kind of sign often means, "The Board of Health Shut Us Down" or "We didn't pay our taxes." Please in the name of all that is holy, let Curry in a Hurry truly be renovating. Shane! Come back!

1 comment:

markrose said...

Or, perhaps worse, they will upscale to accomodate the rent and Paris and Lindsay and Britney might descend. By the way, where do you recommend for panties? Orchard street?