Sunday, December 03, 2006

Woodstock/Saugerties - Potential Exists!

The biggest issue with my shopping in these sleepy upstate New York towns is that I do not have, have never had, and will never have an inner (or outer) hippie. However, while visiting my "very special friend" I found the coolest store called Sugar on Mill Hill Rd. in Woodstock. It stocks great rocker-type garb from Anna Sui, Betsey Johnson and L.A.M.B (Gwen Stefani's label), among other brands. In no way, shape, or form is this stuff even close to reasonably priced, but the clothes were truly awesome and I could see myself trying tons of stuff on for hours and hours for kicks, if nothing else. And to be fair, there were a few pairs of shoes that were 50% off (although 50% of $450 still isn't a "steal" in my book).

Then, at a candles-only store basically across the street, I bought myself the coolest and most expensive candle of my life, and proceded to lose it in one of the many forms of transportation that I took home. I am so annoyed! I would tell you the name...but I guess I lost that too!

More tomorrow on my Saugerties experience...my blog keeps cutting me off! Too tired for technology now.

No comments: