Thursday, April 05, 2007

Betsey Johnson Wallet at Loehmann's

I suppose in keeping with my "fear" of purses, I have been known to only use tiny wallets that enable me to fit everything I own, so that I can avoid the icky purse. However, I have decided to make some life adjustments and truly act - and maybe even live - as an adult. So I have finally bitten the bullet and accepted an adult-sized wallet that really has compartments for bills, change, credit cards, receipts, etc. Luckily, Betsey Johnson has provided an option helps bring me into the adult wallet world, while still being a bit rock 'n' roll and flirty at the same time (see the leather rose!). A perfect "bridge," you could say.

If you suffer from a similar affliction, just visit your local Loehmann's and pick one up for yourself for about $35. Then put all the money you saved in your new wallet!

No comments: