Sunday, April 29, 2007

Puma at Lady Foot Locker

OK, so I may literally had to have a fire lit under me to get me to buy a new gym/boxing bag (have I mentioned that I have been boxing for 9 years?).

Yesterday, before I got my hair colored by the fabulous Helik at Dop Dop Salon in Soho, I stopped in the nearby Lady Foot Locker (a store that I don't believe I have ever stepped foot in before) to utilize one of the gift cards that the old school crew gave me to cheer me up and help me buy emergency replacement items.

I picked up the stately black-and-gold Puma bag (poorly) depicted in the camera phone photo you see here. I also bought a purple MasterLock today at Paragon Sports so my whole current gym vibe is leaning towards "royal." And I am feeling like a queen in my new digs, so it all makes perfect sense.

No comments: