Saturday, April 21, 2007

Men's Undies

Thank goodness for my dedicated stringers who continue to feed me bits and pieces while I try to piece my life back together. This came to me this morning and seems like a worthwhile read:

Did I dream this or did you or your blog say that you are going to dabble in writing about men's wear? Well here is an interesting article about men's underwear - although not sure if it fits within the guerilla scope.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/19/fashion/19UNDERWEAR.html?em&ex=1177214400&en=75922f4b1a68469e&ei=5087%0A

In the meantime the Guerilla's dishes (from Target.com) and glasses (from my aunt) have been carted out to be cleaned and stored until I am allowed to return to my beloved apartment. Still unclear as to when that will be, but I visit her almost every day. And did I mention what a phenomenal group of people live in my building? I will have to write something separate and more detailed later, but seriously...I Love New York!

No comments: