Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Socks


Hi all - Just back from LA and it is LATE. But I thought I'd get in a quickie before retiring. When in need of socks, tights, stockings and the like you can't go wrong by stopping by The Sock Man at 27 St. Mark's Place. For such a tiny shop, you can find thousands of styles, colors, designs and sizes at a reasonable price. It kind of has to be seen to be believed anyway, so drop in and stock your sock drawer.

I didn't have any sock pictures handy at this late hour, so I thought I'd entertain you with the Yoda Bunny instead. Godspeed.

1 comment:

fitzInabox said...

so if youcan find the Adidas version of these:
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/8634254/c/750.html
i mean OH MY GAAAAAWWDDD....
the form .... the scrumptious snuggling of arches... ahhhh....and they tell me my left from my right.... precious...