Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Up for Grabs - Red Charles David boots, Size 39

I tried to hold onto them, but alas, these fine red leather boots by Charles David are simply too narrow for me. I've only worn them twice, so other than very minor scuffs on the soles, they are in great condition.

So in an effort to connect to the boot-adoring public, I thought I'd try to execute my own low-tech auction, a "meBay" if you will (or even if you won't).
Basically, the person who offers the highest bid by 5 p.m. EST, Wednesday, February 28 wins said boots (U.S. residents only - shipping is expensive!). Just email me your price (schoolied@gmail.com), and I will respond personally to the winner and then we will determine the shipping logistics (I will ship to you for free!).
These size 39s are made (in Italy) of real honest-to-goodness leather, with a 1.5-inch heel with black zippers on the sides not shown in this photo. They are HOT and the two times that I actually wore them, strangers and friends alike commented on them. I just checked online, and new Charles David boots are currently going for $350-$625.
Step right up! Do we have a winna? Yes we do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is that a size 9? they are gorgeous!